Running an affiliate marketing business means you have many repetitive and monotonous steps to take. I feel this is when mistakes are made because we are trying to rush through the steps, but this ends up costing even more time and money. In any business, time is money, so saving time allows you to make more money. It’s pure logic.
I you use WordPress to create your affiliate site, there are many possibilities to automate your repetitive tasks. I created many plugins that help affiliates, each plugin works for a different affiliate network. I provide a suite of affiliate post generator plugins, that will allow you to automatically convert specific keywords into posts with affiliate links. It also cloaks the affiliate link and gives it a prettier and shorter alias (if you enable this feature in the plugins).
List of possibilities (different plugin for each affiliate network):
- Amazomatic – Amazon Affiliate Post Importing Money Generator Plugin for WordPress
- Tuneomatic – iTunes Affiliate Money Generator Plugin for WordPress
- Walmartomatic – Walmart Affiliate Money Generator Plugin for WordPress
- Ocartomatic – Open Cart Automatic Post Generator Plugin for WordPress
- Ebayomatic – Ebay Affiliate Automatic Post Generator WordPress Plugin
- CJomatic – Commission Junction Affiliate Money Generator Plugin for WordPress
- Aliomatic – AliExpress Affiliate Money Generator Plugin for WordPress
- Hand of Midas – Envato Affiliate Money Generator Plugin for WordPress
- Gearomatic – GearBest Affiliate Post Importing Money Generator Plugin for WordPress
- CBomatic – Clickbank Affiliate Money Generator Plugin for WordPress
These plugins will revolutionize how you approach your affiliate marketing business by allowing you to automate the repetitive tasks.
All the above plugins are bundled also in the ‘Affiliate Auto Poster WordPress Bundle by CodeRevolution’, with a mega discount. Check it here.
Why Use an Affiliate Post Generator?
Many tasks involved in affiliate marketing are repetitive, most of these tasks can be automated which in turn will save you time. An Affiliate Post Generator can automate many of these repetitive tasks that you may have to do as an affiliate marketer. In this article I have listed some reasons as to why you should consider using an Affiliate Link Manager (learn more on why use a link manager).
Some key features include:
- automatically Convert Keywords into posts with affiliate links
- cloak your affiliate links
- set keyword conversion limit
- apply common link attributes
- great support & free lifetime updates
Other features for plugins:
- set custom fields for generated posts
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- text spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customize generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories and tags
- manually add post categories or tags
- generate post or page or any other custom post types
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- link hiding using Goo.gl link shortener
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content