Have you ever faced trouble with Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_cart() Error on your WordPress website? This “Call to undefined function is_cart()” error is a common problem faced by many WordPress users. Fixing of this fatal error is not an easy task for the WordPress beginners. Don’t worry about it. To get rid of this WordPress Plugin error, you have to read the complete article. Here we have provided the simple ways to resolve this Fatal error.
Fixing of “Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_cart()”
Browsing the internet to get the best solution for your WordPress “Fatal error: undefined function is_cart()” problem will make you feel stress. Don’t get stress, you are at the right place to get rid of your Fatal Error. In this article, we have presented the easy ways to fix this Fatal Error: is_cart() Error in WordPress. Read the complete article and fix WordPress Fatal Error.
Why WordPress ‘Fatal Error: is_cart()’ occurs?
The ‘Fatal Error: call to undefined function wp raise memory limit()’ will arise due to WooCommerce WordPress plugin. When the WooCommerce plugin is not installed properly, this error will occur. If the WordPress WooCommerce plugin conflict with your WordPress theme or other plugins then also this fatal error will arise.
How to Resolve Fatal Error: undefined function is_cart() in WordPress ?
While Fatal Error call to undefined function is_cart() Error arise, you are unable to access your WordPress admin area. Fixing of this Fatal Error: wp_cache_get() Error in WordPress is an easy task. Here we provide the simple ways to resolve WordPress Fatal Error. Go through this and solve your WordPress problem easily and quickly.
Disabling the woocommerce-gateway plugin is the best way to fix this “Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_cart()” Error. For disabling the WordPress woocommerce-gateway plugin, you can rename the woocommerce-gateway plugin folder with the FTP and cPanel access. Here we provide the step by step process to rename woocommerce-gateway plugin folder through FTP and cPanel. Have a look at it.
- Access your WordPress site using FTP.
- Now, click on the wp-content folder from your WordPress site root directory.
- Next, search for the plugin folder.
- Click on the plugin folder.
- Now, search for the woocommerce-gateway plugin folder.
- Next, rename the woocommerce-gateway folder to woocommerce-gateway-disable.
- Finally, Access your WordPress site. It can work properly without any Fatal Error.
- Login to your cPanel Account.
- Navigate to the wp-content/plugins/ folder from public.html.
- Next, search for the woocommerce-gateway file.
- Rename the woocommerce-gateway folder to woocommerce-gateway-disable.
- Finally, Access your WordPress website. It can work without any “Fatal error: Call to a member function is_cart()” Error.
We hope the article put an end point for your problem. Now, you can fix “Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_cart()” Error on your WordPress website by using an easy way. If you get any WordPress Plugin error, visit our site for simple solutions. Stay connected with us for getting better guidance to your WordPress usage.