What is jQuery?
How jQuery works?
jQuery API supports Selectors, Attributes, Traversing, Manipulation, CSS, Events, Effects, Ajax, Utilities, Internals to help make the best of the scripting language. Finally, jQuery supports testing for contained elements via [Tag Name]. And because the jQuery parses operates on XHTML, it can be easily co-opted for parsing raw XML from AJAX requests. Moreover, jQuery has the full complement of AJAX methods through $.ajax, and $().load. Now, when you try learning jQuery examples in our various jQuery tutorials through the jQuery demos, everything will be clear.
How to use jQuery?
It is most important part in learning jQuery tutorials through jQuery demos and jQuery examples. Using jQuery you need to put the “<script>” tag in the header, and call the jQuery library file as a first. Then you can use any jQuery methods or functions.
You can use the jQuery Library file and include it in your document.
- <script src=“http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js”
After using Library file, you can use the jquery code for functionality like:
- /* code statements */
I hope you are learning jQuery tutorials, trying jQuery demos, and applying jQuery examples. Keep practicing as you learn and give us your valuable feedback.
What are the uses of jQuery?
As you try learning jQuery tutorials through our jQuery demos and jQuery examples, you should know its different uses also.
- Add animated effects like fading in/out, sliding in/out, and expanding/contracting
- Ajax requests for fetching additional data from the Web server without page reload
- Add, remove, and reorder content in the Web page Manipulating the DOM
- Create nice animated slideshows and lightboxes.
- Create multi-level dropdowns with animations.
- Create drag-and-drop interfaces
- Adding power to forms
Now, when you are learning jQuery tutorials, trying jQuery demos, and applying jQuery examples. you know exactly where can you use it.
Advantages of Using jQuery
There are many advantages of learning jQuery tutorials, which you are learning through jQuery demos and jQuery examples, they are:
- Various number of plugins are available
- jQuery’s website contains very good documentation with useful examples
- It simplifies the Ajax Development. Just have to write 5 or 6 lines to call the Ajax
- It loads faster than other similar frameworks
- It is easy to learn compared to similar languages or frameworks
So, how was it learning jQuery tutorials in our site, did you try our jQuery demos and learn from our jQuery examples.