Are you facing problem while uninstalling/deleting WP Super Cache plugin in WordPress ? Today i faced a problem when i was trying to delete a WP Super cache plugin in WordPress. So i prefer to delete WP Super cache plugin manually. You must delete all related data of plugin instead of just deleting WP Super Cache plugin folder from plugins directory in WordPress. Below are the steps to delete or uninstall WP Super cache plugin manually.
1. Remove the WP_CACHE constant(define(‘WP_CACHE’,true);) from wp-config.php.
2. Clear the cache by logging into wp-admin and then deactivate the plugin from plugins page.
3. Remove the Super Cache mod_rewrite rules from .htaccess.
4. Remove advanced-cache.php and wp-cache-config.php and cache directory from “wp-content” directory.
5. Remove the wp-super-cache folder from your plugins directory.