In contrast with the ‘Regular License’, which can be used on a single domain/WordPress install, the ‘Extended License‘ which is purchasable for our plugins, offers the ability to use our plugins on unlimited websites, and will also grant you the ability to integrate our plugins in services you create (and sell to your customers).
However, please note that there are still some limitations, that neither the ‘Extended License‘ will cover (these based on Envato License terms):
- You are free to sell the service created using the plugin (but without giving the plugin away in any form). and make any number of copies of the single End Product – if your service requires this – but that’s it.
- An ‘Extended License’ essentially allows an end-user, via their end product (incorporating the Item you’ve licensed) to sell their end product. The user can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- It does not, at all, allow for the distribution of our Items in any form. You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files (you are not allowed to offer the plugin for direct download by your customers, nor offer the plugin for installation by your support staff, to clients).
- You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other Items, and even if you modify the Item, you certainly cannot just rename it. Modifications are allowed only to make the plugin fit the service you are creating. The original name, author, description and other meta data of plugins must be kept intact.
- You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- Whilst you can modify the Item and therefore delete components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis (and/or sell this component).
- You also can’t permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
We reserve our right to revoke any user’s license that is not fully adhering to our license terms. Beyond this we reserve our right to take action in terms of having the infringing website/service taken down using a DMCA take down notice.
For additional information regarding Item licensing, please contact me at our email address [email protected]