In Greek mythology, Echo (from ἦχος (ēchos), meaning “sound”) was an Oread who fell in love with Zeus. She loved spreading the word about her love. Like Echo, this plugin will automatically “speak” on your blog with rich content blog posts using RSS feed sources.
What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Echo RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge (made in 2017) RSS feed based post generator autoblogging plugin that uses the SimplePie API to turn your website into a autoblogging or even a money making machine!
You can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any blog that has a public RSS Feed available. All RSS feed versions are supported, from 0.9 to 2.0.
Also, you can automatically generate unlimited number of custom RSS feeds. These rules can generate RSS feeds from:
- Your latest posts published on your blog.
So, the plugin’s main features are:
- RSS Feed -> Blog Posts
- Blog Posts -> RSS Feed
Two for the price of one!
Other plugin features:
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- RSS Feed Generator – make unlimited fully customizable RSS Feeds
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- This blog is dedicated fully to this plugin! Try it out now!
- RSS #1 Test http://coderevolution.ro/echo-demo/echo-rss1
- RSS #2 Test http://coderevolution.ro/echo-demo/echo-rss2
- PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you don’t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php
- PHP 5.2 or higher
- PHP’s XML extension (enabled by default)
- PHP’s PCRE extension (enabled by default)
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond as soon as I can.
Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-02-21
First version released!
Version 1.1 Release Date 2017-02-22
Fixed plugin auto-updating process Some minor fixes and enhancements
Version 1.2 Release Date 2017-02-24
Added a new feature: unlimited custom RSS Feed generation Minor fixes and enhancements
Version 1.3 Release Date 2017-02-27
Fixed a reported issue when the plugin failed to detect the featured image of some feeds
Version 1.4 Release Date 2017-03-01
Fixed some characters not appearing correctly from some feeds Added the option to use built-in SimplePie library or a custom one
Version 1.5 Release Date 2017-03-01
Moved 'Banned Words List' and 'Required Words List' features from settings to rules
Version 1.6 Release Date 2017-03-02
featured image extraction from og:image fixed encoding issues added feed auto detection option to force the detection of feeds at the links you specify - disables auto detection option to enable feed caching (/res/cache folder)
Version 1.7 Release Date 2017-03-03
Fixed an issue with quotes in generated content
Version 1.8 Release Date 2017-03-04
Fixes and enhancements
Version 1.9 Release Date 2017-03-05
Reworked custom article content fetching - fixing some issues and enhancing performance Added the ability to select the source article's encoding
Version 2.0 Release Date 2017-03-06
Option to disable the excerpt automatic generation Improved featured image generation - ability to scrape featured image from article content Multiple class or ID scrapping support -> separate classes by comma Added an article word limit, after which 'Read More' link will be added
Version 2.1 Release Date 2017-03-08
Fixed multiple classes grabbing Fixed 'Limit Article Length' stripping HTML tags from content Moved 'Translate' option to rules Added option to disable 'Google Translate Popups' on resulting translated text
Version 2.2 Release Date 2017-03-12
Added a built in text spinning method Minor fixes and enhancements
Are you already a customer?
If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 4.7 Tested!